Thursday 28 October 2010

salem

I'll begin with an apology for being the world's worst blogger. I have (finally) finished living out of suitcases and handbags and have started living in new cross. Yes new cross. It's taken me a month to eventually settle but I am proud to announce I am officially a london girl. Bus routes to brixton via peckham have become e a s y, if a little frightening at times. I'd like to think I am a savvy young lady. Think is the important word here. The N21 is my night angel, but can be an absolute pain, i.e. waiting 2 hours for it from monument after busing from hoxton.



I have been to the launch of LANZAROTE, a superb club night launched by the mastermind of sexbeat, it was set in a disused victorian warehouse in shoreditch, the beauty of it was you hand to work out where the venue was via virals. HEALTH performed with Richard Fearless, Dam Mantle and Hounds of Hate as support, a blinding line up. The persistent crowd surfing and incredibly stylish students made up for the pricy drinks and makeshift bathrooms. In fear of losing my camera I left it in my little flat but you can find some wonderful photos here: http://sexbeatlondon.com/2010/10/19/lanzarote-i-health-photos/#more-1386

PART II is on its way next month with the outstanding Salem performing. This time will be at the beautifully haunting St Leonards Church in Shoreditch, hopefully not another bad N21 night, it has TRAGICALLY sold out but tickets can be won here http://sexbeatlondon.com/2010/10/25/lanzarote-ii-salem/
GOOD LUCK

I promise to blog more now i am settled and have found my camera lead....

No comments:

Post a Comment